The Board of the Diocese of Central New York has announced a new diocesan Ministry Grants program designed to empower churches, ministries, and partnerships throughout the Diocese by funding projects that reflect current ministry priorities of the Diocese and uphold the diocesan Vision, Mission, and Rule of Life.
Applications for the Fall 2020 cycle of Diocesan Ministry Grants are due on Friday, September 18, 2020. Leaders of projects in the following identified priority areas are encouraged to apply for funding:
- Addressing racial justice & reconciliation;
- Creating a welcoming, nurturing environment for New Americans;
- Raising up new leaders among our lay adults and youth;
- Increasing community formation and neighborhood/regional connections;
- Providing technical support for parishes to explore new ways of worshiping, serving, and stewardship;
- Supporting lay and clergy well-being.
Complete information, including the Ministry Grant application form and grant eligibility requirements, is available at cnyepiscopal.org/ministry-grants.