Come tour Oswego’s Church of the Resurrection and then join a singalong Sunday afternoon, September 15. The Hymn Sing at 4 p.m. in the Great Hall will feature favorite hymns submitted by members of the congregation and the public. Guided tours of the historic building and churchyard — beginning in the Chapel and ending with apple crisp and ice cream in the Great Hall — will precede the singing, beginning at 3 p.m. Musician Nancy Radloff, former choir director at Church of the Resurrection and former director of music at St. John’s Church in Ithaca, will compile a booklet with information about all the hymns on the program, with copies distributed at the event. The Church of the Resurrection incorporates two centuries of Episcopalian presence in Oswego. Its building occupies the last site of Christ Church, founded in 1822, and uses its chapel, which opened in 1884. A brief history can be found at resoswego.org/history. For more information on the Hymn Sing and open house, call the church at 315-343-3501.