Sponsored by The Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS) and the Episcopal Diocese of Rochester.
Saturday, September 15, 2018
8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
25 Westminster Road, Rochester, NY 14607
$50 for registrations by September 1st. $75 thereafter.
Fee includes coffee, tea, and lunch.
Scholarships available. Contact Richard Felton, [email protected].
The Rev. Charles Cloughen Jr.
Priest, author, director of planned giving for the Diocese of Maryland.
Executive Director/CEO, The Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS)
When Responding to God’s Generosity—No Gift is Too Large
The Rev. Charles Cloughen, Jr.
- Year Round Stewardship—Charles Cloughen
- Narrative Budgets: Telling Your Story—Richard Felton,
- “Don’t Leave a Mess:” Planning for the End of Life—Charles Cloughen
- Money Autobiography—Richard Felton
- The Rector’s Role in Stewardship—Charles Cloughen
- Developing Major Gifts—Richard Felton
- Accessing the TENS materials—Richard Felton