Each parish, chapel and institution of the Diocese of Central New York is required to conduct an annual audit in accordance with the most current method of The Episcopal Church Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs (BMCA).
Audits are due in the diocesan office each year on September 1st for the previous calendar year.
A risk assessment for Type I, II or III parishes by the CPA who performs the diocesan audit costs approximately $1,500.
The Diocese has a limited number of $700 audit scholarships to offset the cost of your parish audit. Download the application form below.
- Diocesan Audit Policy (rev. Sept. 2014)
- The Episcopal Church Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs (BMCA)
- Request Form for CPA Audit Scholarship
- Parish Type Calculation Form
- Clergy Discretionary Funds (BMCA, ch. 5)