The Way of Love
What is the Way of Love?
Presiding Bishop Curry of The Episcopal Church has invited every Episcopalian to take up The Way of Love, seven practices for a Jesus-Centered Life.
- Learn: Reflect daily on scripture, especially on Jesus’ life and teachings.
- Pray: Dwell intentionally with God each day.
- Worship: Gather in community weekly to thank, praise and dwell with God.
- Bless: Share faith and unselfishly give and serve.
- Go: Cross boundaries, listen deeply, and live like Jesus.
- Rest: Receive the gift of God’s grace, peace, and restoration.
- Turn: Pause, listen and choose to follow Jesus.
Visit the official Way of Love page from The Episcopal Church to explore resources within each of the seven practices.
Church Publishing has a great selection of books and resources for each of the seven practices of the Way of Love, including the seven-part Little Books of Guidance series coming out December 2018.
Small Group Prayer & Study
Way of Love Propers: Eight propers with prayers, songs and discussion questions for use with small groups, adult forms, Evening Prayer and more—from Forma.
Reflection & Discernment handout for small groups or individuals exploring the Way of Love.
Covenant and Commitment ritual for the Way of Love.
Following the Way of Love: 9-session Small Group Guide for small discipleship groups, vestries, and ministry leadership groups. Available October 12th.
Journeying the Way of Love: 4-week Advent Curriculum ideal for your Advent adult forums. Available November 2nd.